Aviatube has developed an extrusion process that is unique in the world. It is a greased extrusion process during which no friction is found between the surface of the foundry billet and the container. Extrusion consists in transforming aluminum billets into tubes. The extruded tubes are then processed further in order to obtain the dimensional and mechanical characteristics required by clients. The Aviatube process, thanks to the high level of technicality of its engineers, is adapted to high performance. Thanks to our unique process, we are in position to manufacture high-performance products through: :
- Very high consistency and homogeneity.
- Exceptional welding and ductility properties.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Very high-quality surface finish.
- Strict dimensional tolerance.